1. Purely Cotton tissues suck. While they may not claim to be soft and absorbent (all they really claim is that they’re “naturally gentle, hypo-allergenic, virtually lint free, and safe for eyeglasses”, oh, and “easier on the environment”) the whole cotton thing sure leads you to believe that they probably are. (And by you I mean me. You might be smarter than me, who knows?) The fact of the matter is, they’re scratchy, and dissolve at the slightest hint of water. Now I’m stuck with a whole box of the stupid things.
2. Progressive dinners are of the devil. You know that part in So I Married an Axe Murderer when he asks cute girl what the most evil thing was she’d ever done? Something that was “so bad you would say it was eeee-vil, like the fru-its of the deveeel”? Progressive dinners are more evil than that.
3. Our downstairs neighbors are stupid. Ok, I don’t know that for sure, but I do know that they’re either deaf or will be soon. They turn up everything so loud it makes our floor vibrate. I don’t care what kind of a mood you’re in, no one needs to listen to Alanis Morrisette, Rick James, or Bananarama that loud. (Ok, I made up the Banarama part, but the other two are real. The baseline of Super Freak gets really irritating if you’re not actually playing it in your own home. It actually was really funny for the minute or two I thought it was MC Hammer, but yeah.) They’re the number one reason why we’re moving.
4. Grease You’re the One that I Want is a great show. It entertains me. I wish the little girl who reminded me of Audrey Hepburn had stayed though. She was super cute. I predict that the soap opera guy (Austin) will win as Danny (at least he should, he’s far more polished than the rest of them, although I really like Max). I’m not dedicated to any of the girls yet, not since little Audrey left.
5. Sean Connery is awesome. Darby O’Gill and the Little People still scares the crap out of me though.
6. Will Smith is super cool because he has no qualms about making a complete and utter fool of himself.
Is there anything you want to know my opinion on?