Alyssa tagged me over on her blog to post 7 random or weird facts about myself, and I’ve lagged on it because, well, I’ve been having trouble coming up with anything. You’d think it wouldn’t be so tough, seeing as I should know all the weird, random facts about myself, but apparently it is trickier than it appears. So, here goes:
1. I didn’t lose my first baby tooth until I was 8. All of my teeth were total pains to get out (they’d be loose for weeks and weeks and weeks and we’d end up getting them out with pliers) except for my wisdom teeth which came out as nice as you please and healed up beautifully.
2. The first movie I remember seeing in the movie theater was The Muppet Movie, and I remember being confused that Big Bird was in it.
3. I hyperventilate when I get excited- I absolutely would have been one of those girls who fainted at the Beatles concerts. (In comparison to my sister, who would have been the one shrieking and crying hysterically.) At the majority of the concerts I’ve been to- especially Prince- I’ve had to remind myself to breathe slowly.
4. In the time since I was 16, my hair has only been my natural hair color for an about 9 month period- while I was pregnant with Zoe. It’s been just about every shade of brown and red, purple,black, blue, and blonde once.
5. I get obsessed with songs and listen to them over and over and over until I’m done with them. My current obsessions are I want to hold your hand from the Across the Universe soundtrack, and Apologize by Timbaland.